I am originally from Southern California where I trained fundamental volleyball skills through club, high school and private lessons. Most recently I had the privilege of co-founding Zone-In Volleyball Academy in Wichita Falls, TX where I was the head coach for 14’s team and Club Director 2012-2015. While running ZIVA I was able to build its Tikez Program (early training for players 11 and under) where I found a passion and love for training what I called my volleyball babies. I was my experience in working with the youth in Wichita Falls that sparked my desire to get certified in BYOP® Bring Your Own Parent Program and start a program that can train both kids and their parents the fundamentals of volleyball in such a positive and fun environment.
Along with ZIVA I was also the Director of Athletics at Christ Academy where I was the Head coach for the varsity team 2013-2015.
• Assistant Coach - Cal State Fullerton
• ZIVA (Zone-In Volleyball Academy) Director 2013-2016
• ZIVA Head Coach 2013-2015
• Head Varsity Coach Christ Academy (Wichita Falls, TX) 2013- 2015
• NASM (National Academy Sports Medicine) Certification for General and Sports Performance Enhancement
• EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) Certified with the National Board
· USA Volleyball High Performance Tryout 2015
· Midwestern State University Camp & June Clinic Series 2015
· Newman University Camp 2013-2014
· College-Bound Coaches Network (ages 4-18) 2015